Gmail is known for its vibrant features, but at the same time there are some circumstances in which you may find trouble with your Gmail account. Gmail login error is also one of that about which some users have complained for. There are several reasons due to which users may find login error with their Gmail account. This may also happen sometimes even if your password is correct. So, let’s focus on the different criteria due to which you may face login error.
Most common reason to find this error:
You might be signing with new device or location
For your Gmail security Google may create difficulties in having a proper sign in to your account if they find that it’s not you. Here, Google will ask you for varied additional information apart from your username and password, if you try to sign in to your new device.
• Here, in this case you just need to go to the link https://g.co/allowaccess if you are using different device.
• Now, again try to sign in again just with your blocked account.
Your device may not be fulfilling Google security standard
Let’s see some of the examples that do not support security standards:
• Mail app of your iPad, iPhone with iOS6.
• Mail app may be preceding release with Windows 10 release.
• Inbuilt mail app with Android may create problem.
• Some mail application like Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird.
So, to keep your account secure, you may block the app which are not secured. If you have the same situation, you have two options:
• Here, you need to upgrade the more secure app that utilizes the latest security measures. All Google products should be updated with the latest update.
• Just go to allow secure app and then need to choose “Allow” to have the less secure app access to your Google account. This option is too easier because it easily makes you able to have access to your account. But, in some cases you may need to allow app access to have it.
Two-step verification may not be supported by your app
Many app create problem in two-step verification, so in this case you need to go to the link on your device browser. Here, you need to enter password and username and then need to type letters. Now, again go to app and again sign in.